Sunday, March 21, 2010

Super Junior Concert Crazy


The SJ / Suju / Super Junior Concert.


My sister had just returned from Super Junior concert and she can't stop talking about it. It's ANNOYING.

And who hasn't heard of this Korean 'Pretty Boys' Band ;)  ? 

No, don't get me wrong, I ain't got nothing against them, I'm just not a fan of theirs.

Probably the answer to my question would be those 'Do-I-look-like-I-care-answer-is-I-don't-care' kind of people and most likely aunties and uncles.


Obviously, generally most guys would hate them because of their pretty boy faces. Well, JEALOUS I would say? And they would start saying things like "Give me reasons why should people like Super Junior" etc etc. Maybe a minority of guys would LOVEEEEE them just like ALL the other girls, but they wouldn't admit it. Trying to hide their macho I guess? Aiyor.

pretty spotlights

With a band that consist of 13 people, I figure it would not have been easy working with each other but they managed to portray a great friendship together *as according to all their fans*, no?



Well, I would not deny they have a great sense of humour and great entertaining still. Try watching their videos on the human body on Youtube. Would recommend that. Don't understand Korean? Don't worry, I don't either, so find videos with translation :D. It's easy to find with the help of search engine or finding using on Youtube itself.


Anyways, all in all, I'm still not a fan of theirs.


So, can someone stop my sister from talking about them...anymore?
Seriously, she's been non-stop talking about it :( It's driving me crazy. (!!!!!)
At least for today, please stop.


with love,

thelateststories

3 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

so happening there..

from Nikel Khor

araleling said...

Wah, so many people at the concert :O
Actually I had no idea who are they, just knew they sing that catchy sorry sorry song only XD
My cousin like them

ruxyn said...

> Nikel Khor
Yeap very happening indeed :)

> araleling
Hahah serious? Check them out. There's alot of "version" of sorry sorry by the way xD

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails