Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tenji Buffet


I got a chance to go to Tenji, a Japanese buffet once last year for the first time. My family went there to celebrate Father's Day and there was 50% discount if I have not mistaken.



  The food is nice and may I say the setting is also nice? However I forgot to take picture at that moment. So sorry hahaha.



There's a lot of seafood here. Fresh fresh one. Quite many choices and variety. See the big muscles above? OMG. :) 


A lot of raw stuffs, which I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Me hearts salmon.


And also fried stuffs - tempura. Potato, prawns and lot's more.

Cawamushi.



Also available is the chocolate fondue. You can dip biscuits, marshmallow, breadsticks or even fruits if you like. Really nice.


And what I love most..... DESSERTTTTT!



There's one whole section of cakes and Haagen Daaz ice cream available! Soooooooo many cakes and ice creams for dessert lovers :)



I'd like to go to Tenji again if I have the chance again. Nice food, nice atmosphere.
Of course you pay for what you eat, it's not cheap but it's buffet. 
So you can eat all you want :)


Want to go?

Here's the address of the place :

Lot L-01-01, Soho KL, Solaris Mont Kiara,
No.2 Jalan Solaris, 50480 Kuala Lumpur

1 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

buffet can cure a lot of miss-ness food at the first moment in one time..keke.but is sumthg harm our stomach if too much eat..wakaka

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails