Thursday, April 1, 2010

Battle of the Bands 2010, Sunway Piramid, Earth Hour, Earth Day.

So, my friends and I went to Sunway Piramid last week to support Elite X in the Battle of the Bands 2010, in conjunction of Earth Day. What? Cannot go out during Earth Hour is it now? I like lar! :P


I don't know the name of the band above.


Well, I can say the management/organizing team sucks. Sucks as in the event SUPPOSED to start at 6pm, according to their big big poster at the entrance, however I think they only started at what, 9pm? Ishhhhhhh.


The guy above was entertaining the crowd with his dance moves, belly dancing aye.
Behind him are the band members of An Honest Mistake for guest performance.
Heard of them? I've not until that night.
Apparently, they are quite a famous Malaysian band with their very famous violinist?
I don't know. Well google them if you're interested :)




An Honest Mistake.
Seriously a mistake for us as crowds when at the last song, they screeammmmeeeeeddddddddddddd. Not so good for the crowd who is sweating like mad.


Elite X's in Paramore style. Hahaha.
No lah, the vocalist :) aka the singer of the band lah.




Fannnsssssss.



How would I rate the event? I would say 3/10.
It's horrible. Timing is so horrible was so late. Not much publicity, so I think it's a small event.
Besides that, they've go lousy crew members showing the LC faces. 
Why I say that? Because some crazy fans *me and my friends* made a cardboard, held it up.
Then a crew member, veryyyyy short female, short than I am, "scolded" us for blocking the lights.
She was like "HELLO, can you please don't block the lights, I'm a crew" *plus holding her tag*.
HELLOOOOOOO, it's more like blocking her I think so she's unhappy hahahaha.
Her please doesn't work here because her tone totally sucks. So rudeeeee.

Okay, anyway, Elite X didn't win but we had a great time showing our support to our friend, and we had a great time together. There's a lot more to say but I shall not criticize further. I'm showing mercy! :D 

Happy April's Fool Day by the way!


love, 

thelateststories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails