Saturday, April 10, 2010

Disneyland, Hong Kong


I got a chance to go to Disneyland in August last year. My first time in Disneyland! And I love to be in this fairytale land. And because I'm grew up with Disney too. Love their movies, especially the cartoons. Oh the princesses. :)


Went there about 10 in the morning and the crowd was already flooding in the entry gates. And and I took the first glimpse of Disneyland. Oh the beautiful architecture !


Who's not a fan of Aladdin? One of the nicest story line cartoon. 

A whole new world, 
a new fantastic point of view, 
no one to tell us no, 
or where to go, 
or say we're only dreaming.


The very first Disney characters. 
Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto. 


Snow White, wonder where's the 7 dwarfs. 


My favourite cartoon's evil queen, Maleficent.
No, not male-ficent. Ma-le-fi-cent :P


Alice in wonderland! No, not the one in 3D starring Johnny Depp.
This is the cartoon. I hate the cat in the cartoon by the way -___-;;
It gives me the creeepsss!!




There was a summer parade going on. And that's why there's this big space and people surrounding the pathway.


Mr. Incredible.


The Human Mermaid. :P


Decos in souvenir shop. If I were playing with my macro properly, this picture would turn out to be even nicer :(


This is the sifu, I was really fascinated. Hehehe.


Beauty and the Beast, this was in the food court -_-;;
FOOD COURT. Oh my. If only food courts is that nice everywhere :(


Adventureland.


Familiar? (hint : Tarzan)


I spotted an elephant!!! A fake one.


Everything is possible. Even fire on water. Uh oh O_O





Walking to It's A Small World, a very colourful place.


Don't have many pictures, only a video of the whole "journey" inside there. Very pretty :)


Yeap, night time. We were there for the whole day. And waiting for the most anticipated show.


The castle! The fireworks is gonna startttt. I don't have pictures :( But I filmed (video) the whole fireworks event. Heheheheeeee. And at the end of it my hand was sore because I didn't have a tripod -_-;;


Oh Lilo & Stitch. Me love this picture a lots :)



The streets. I love the setting. Argh. I wanna go back there.


I wanna go there again, if I have the chance. Maybe the other Disneylands around. 
Muahahhahaa.


with love

thelateststories

1 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

is perfect..i like disney hong kong...who wan free me?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails