Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pasta Zanmai, Sushi Zanmai's sister.


Oh hai~z ~~
You've probably heard of Pasta Zanmai now, one of the fastest growing Japanese restaurant outlet.
I know, I've just blogged about Tenji, I can't help it! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Japanese food. nyamnyam.


If you've been observant, you'd notice that beside every Pasta Zanmai outlet, there's Shojikiya beside it. I think they're partners or something is it? O_O


Ooooooooooooooo, ohhhh. Teriyaki chicken, the common food for my father. He don't really fancy Japanese food you see. So that's the best "international" food around for him :)


Salad, which comes with the Teriyaki chicken. Ordered set.


Miso soup, included in the set too.


Ohh, I love the cup. :) Cheapest drink around. Green tea. :D


Cold green tea :P


This is mine. I forgot what I ate LOL. But it's nice. Unagi and spaghetti. And look at the egg!
O_O"""


The pizza, is veryy niceeee. I am biased for pizzas with thin crust, me lurveee :)
And look at the fatty juicy fresh scallop.
Nice lor. One of the dishes that is worth the value too.


This is just a random shot of the light when I got too bored waiting for my food. 
I'm a little impatient you see =x


Huahuahua. Random shot 2.

Overall, the food is good, price not too great. I still prefer Sushi Zanmai though! I'll blog about Sushi Zanmai some time later. Hehehe. Stay tune ! 

with love


thelateststories


1 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

wah..y not brother..wakaka..is too great have all japanese food

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails