Friday, April 9, 2010

My Date Night

Well, I don't really have regular dates all the time but I come from a background where I am "very encouraged" for group date. 

Uh oh, and yeah as a student with limited income we can't really do much.

So we usually hang around with friends since "group date is encouraged". And we go by the parents' rules.

You see, we were goodies. Still is :)

We would spend time just hanging around with the usual stuffs, walking around holding hands, lovely memories. Hoho.

Then the usuals : Movies, talked till the wee hours then go home, and continue talking over the phone =x
On some occasions, we would go for vacation together.

I especially remember once, we went to Genting and it's freezing because we didn't bring out sweaters. But we kept each other warm. I love that feeling, wouldn't forget how we embraced each other. Then along the whole day playing, we'd just keep whispering sweet nothings into each others' ear. Hahaha. Of course it was sad it was just only a day. But we had loads of fun. And I'm sure my other half would agree with me.

Anyways, it's cool to be just the two of us sometimes. 

We get to share stuffs together and not get the stares from our friends.

I'd really want to go out together again, as often as we can.

:)

Cause I can't wait to be "us" instead of you and me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails